This training provides a brief introduction and setup of the GK applications from a developer perspective.
- Section 1 – walks the student through the setup steps for a GK development environment, and discusses common practices used by GK.
- Section 2 – introduces a real world use case to extend standard functionality for “Age Restrictions” and demonstrates SDK usage in SDC by GK application and Omnichannel POS by GK
Dev Setup, Architecture Overview, Basic SDK Introduction
- Environment Setup
- Access to Repository
- Create Custom Project
- Configure Sandbox
- Internal Infrastructure
- SDK Theory
Basic End to End Usecase – Enhancement to “Age Restriction” standard functionality
- IDOC Extension – discussions around extending Article Import and mapping to GK Internal format – introduction to Altova Mapforce
- SDC Import – explanation on GK Import format
- POS Action – extending standard process for Age Restriction
- POS Log Export – exporting the results via POSLOG export.
- POS - Receipt Layout (Journal Print)